Fighting with the problem of losing the extra fat around your belly. Tried all the possible ways to achieve the target but all in vain. Jogging has proved to be one of the easiest and most effective way to lose the extra body fat. And Jogging also increase your stamina and helps in improving the metabolism. But now don’t just tie your shoes and go for running.
There is a pattern to be followed to start with your jogging journey. And along with Jogging , your diet habits play a vital role in your fat loss regime.
- Start with warming up your body at a speed of 5 kmph for 15 min.
- Now increase your speed to 6.5 kmph and jog for 10 min.
- If you find the speed difficult to bear with , come back to your original warm up pace.
- Including Jogging in your schedule for 40 min. every day come do some unexpected wonders to your life.
There is always a great bonding between your physical activities and diet. Eat more green vegetables, fruits , herbal juices , salads and reduce junk and oily foods in your meals.
Things to take care of :
- Don’t try to over exert your body . Your body has a capacity of adapting to the conditions at a particular rate , don’t try to lose weight more than your body capacity. Maintain a healthy diet plan , else your weight journey can make you weak.
- It is always suggested that you can lose 3000 calories per week easily following a balanced exercise and diet schedule.
- Always maintain a rest day in between your schedule , this will help you remain on track for a longer time. Take a rest every 6th day.
Tips for Jogging:
- There are 2 ways you can perform Jogging. Either do it on a treadmill or go outside on green lush roads and start Jogging.
- Never Jog in slippers or loafers. Always wear a running gear . Shorts / Pyjamas with a t-shirt and sports shoes.
- Never interact with anybody while running , otherwise you can fall from treadmill and hurt yourself.
- Keep your body hydrated while jogging . Keep sipping water after 4-5 min.
- Drink 2-3 litres of water throughout the day .
- Keep a track you maintain a healthy diet plan and don’t starve your body.
Keep up the good work for 2 months and you will observe the difference in yourself . Once your body gets habitual to the workout , you will start losing weight at a faster pace.
Now we take a see off from you and see you again soon , we will be back with more exercise and nutrition tips.
Don’t forget to share your feedback , experience , suggestions for improvement with us.