Its a well-known fact that breakfast is the most important meal of your routine. The stomach is empty for last 10-12 hours and skipping the breakfast means you are starving yourself. But we often tend to run out of choices for a healthy & time saving breakfast. The nutrient rich oatmeal , fruits , slices , veges get obsolete & boring , while a full blown breakfast results in over calories intake.
Here we bring a full stomach and time saving brownie for you that is healthy in nature also.
- 1 cup mashed pumpkin
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 – 1 table spoon almond butter
- 2 Over ripe bananas
- 2 scoops of protein (choice is yours)
- 1 tea-spoon cocoa powder
- 2 table spoons of sugar-free sweetener
8. 1/2 teaspoon of coffee powder
9. 1 tea-spoon vanilla extract
- Grease a small loaf.
- Make a battered by mixing all the above mentioned ingredients using your hands or a blender.
- Set the microwave oven at 350 degrees.
- Place the mixture on the greased loaf and bake it around 15-20 minutes.
- Take out the loaf gently and let it cool down before cutting into slices.
- Your breakfast is ready . Enjoy a healthy and nutrient rich brownie.
Now we take a see off from you and see you again soon , we will be back with more exercise and nutrition tips.
Don’t forget to share your feedback , experience , suggestions for improvement with us.
If you know some healthy breakfast tips , you can share with our community.